NCDOT Year 4 Design-Build BridgesColumbus County, NC
NCDOT Year 4 Design-Build Bridges Columbus County, NC Ecological Engineering is part of a Design Build that was awarded the contract replace seven bridges in Columbus County. Ecological Engineering is providing the hydraulic and erosion control designs, as well, as permitting support. These seven bridge replacements in Columbus County are an example of the over 100 bridge projects that Ecological Engineering has provided hydraulic or natural resource services over the last 4 years.
- All seven crossings require FEMA compliance
- All designs will minimize impacts to jurisdictional resources
- Replacement structures are 6 bridges and one box culvert
- Ecological Engineering will provide all permit supporting documentation
- Ecological Engineering will certify FEMA compliance after construction